Thursday 15 January 2009

Street Animation for social problems-tool kit


Based on the experience I had myself in street campaigning and on the projects we developed in A.R.T. Fusion (www.artfusion.ro) using this methodology I was responsible for developing a tool kit for using Street Animation for social change. (click on the "tool kit....)

It was the biggest writing project I took under my responsibility and I also took care of the graphic and editing of the material. We believe is a useful material for NGO workers that are willing to try out these methods for a social cause.

Is written in a youth friendly style and include a description and tips/tricks for o large series of methods, space for personal reflection on your role in society and how can this methods be used and the last part of the kit includes concrete steps of how to develop a project for social change that has a component of street campaigning.

For the moment the material is only in Romanian, but everybody can still have a look on it. If you have any questions, comments or you want to have this material in English please let me know,

Enjoy it!!!

No comments: