Monday 24 January 2011

Tool Kit on Street Animation for Social Change



Almost a year ago, when EVS my project in Turkey finished I was mentioning about the fact that I will work on a tool kit based on my experience in Turkey and not only.

Well, the work for this manual finished some time ago, there are still some free copies for the people that are interested in having one (so feel free to contact me) but you can have a look or even download it from here.

You should know from the beginning that this type of guide is the first one to be realized in the English language and what is making it unique is the fact that it offers every reader the chance to go through a variety of street animation methods, to open their curiosity and appetite towards them, and more than that to offer an alternative that maybe was not in your mind: to practice street animation in order to make a social change in your community!

More information, details, and articles about this Tool kit you can find here:

Enjoy this tool kit and I truly hope you will find it useful for your work!

Please feel free to add your comments, questions or if you want the material, the comments section is open!

2 comments:

IKEA Descuentos said...

Thank you for any other informative blog. Where else could I get that kind of information written in such an ideal method? I have a project that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the glance out for such info

Andreea-Loredana said...

Thank you for your comment,
You can find manny educational materials at this website: http://www.salto-youth.net/tools/toolbox/
Enjoy!